Apr 17, 2011

Random Thoughts


The older it gets the more I love it.The first time I counted I came up with 300 the last time I washed I came up with 446! Ummm...yeah.....sooooo....I still don't know how many I have. LOL  I keep my hands in my heas ALL the time. By the time I reach the end of the week my head is really itching. I'm used to washing every three days. I like how my hair is beginning to look more like locks. I'm loving the stares I get from people trying to figure out what it is...too funny. If they don't ask I don't tell. I've become more aware of people with locks. They are some beautiful locks out there and some...not so healthy looking ones. I find myself starting up conversations with random people who have locks! So far other than my consultant I've only seen one person with Sisterlocks. I've been in cleaning my three "hair" shelves in my bathroom, giving and throwing products and accessories (with teeth) away.

1 comment:

  1. I like that curl. Is that done with rollers? It is looking better everyday.

    Shywanee

    ReplyDelete