Aug 19, 2011

4.5 Months - Big news!

It's been awhile since I've updated. It's not that I didn't want to. I've been taking pictures to update but just haven't had the time. Out of site is definitely not out of mind.




The big news is.........I cut my relaxed ends off! Why??? I was just plain TIRED of them!!! So one night after a few weeks of thinking about it I took my hair cutting shears and went to work! I love love LOVE it! No regrets! I've gotten so many more compliments than before. My consultant has NOT seen it lol yet! I cut below the buds. Some of the ends had not budded but I cut up to the thicker Sisterlocked part. No unraveling. Stay tuned for how my consultant reacts1 My retight is next week. :0)






The following pictures are before the cut

My attempt at a straight style





Ok excuse the running make up and tired look. I'd been at church all day.


Again excuse the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment