May 8, 2011

Peace of Mind

Happy Mother's Day!


Ok! My mind is at ease. After much contemplation about the size of my locks. I decided I'm happy with the size of my Sisterlocks. I've had my hand in my head continously while thinking about them the last few days. I came to this conculsion -Without a doubt I'm happy with my Sisterlocks and the size. If my locs were to  be split I think they would be too small for me. I don't want to start over and after talking to a few folks I find out my whole head is indeed Sisterlocks AND not the largest size. I think my problem came from only seeing small and micro Sisterlocks. Although I'm in love with mine I was wanting what I saw instead of appreciating what I have. No more! I LOVE MY SISTERLOCKS!!! I continue to get comments about my hair but my all time favorite said by several people is Your hair is pretty! What...What is it?

Another it's flat so I'll throw on a headband pic




Top of my head




This pic is side ways but it's the uneven parts in the back

No comments:

Post a Comment